Big Photo

Big Photo

Thursday 3 June 2010

Quarrel with mum

Today had a big quarrel with mum over very small thing...

The whole started becos of a small incident... She took my paper bag from my room without asking...

I think is a basic manner to ask b4 u take any thing from others... Of course the paper point is the chemical thAt started the quRrel... Many stuff Added... One of it is she took my shower tap without asking due to hers is badly damage And she assume that I am not using it...

I seriously think if She asked b4 talking the stuff there will be no unhappiness... All along she knows that I dislike her tO take the paper bag... Cos I like to keep nice paper....

Really bad mood when quarrel... I cAlled sister and told her abt it... She told me that her friend mum commit suicide .... I tot I will feel better after talking to sister.. But end up making my self feel even worst... The heart very pressured... Callled dad... He even say me... Ask me not to 刺激 my mum cos she mentally unstable... Didn't he behave the same way when he is not happy with mum ?

Called mr lee... He replied very emotionless on the phone... His reason is cos on phone no feeling...

So we met @ night... Had supper @ ABC market and he suggest to go to labourator park to talk and walk... We did not walk butjust sat@ car to talk... Cos I really dun feel good ... He actually dosed off when I am talking! He can even tell me cos is too comfortable..

my heart turn cold ... Seriously no 1 to turn to when I am feeling down...




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment