Big Photo

Big Photo

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Passport + Seoul garden

Went to malaysia to make my passport.... Is a very wrong decision...

Spent $$$ ... Kana lecture by the malaysia immigration for not knowing malay... Seriouly dun know what is wrong by that.... So many Chinese nationality in Singapore can speak eng.... Damn pissed off with the officer!

Worst part is... I can actually do my passport in Singapore n collect it on the same day! I called the singapore based Malaysia immigration and asked abt the procedure... They told me... Submission from mon to thurs.. Fri is collection day! So I go jb to do it! Do on the day... Collect on the same day!

End up.. Realized from friends who are also pr... Told me that Singapore also do and collect on the same day! Shiity lor!!!! Go in and get humiliation!!!

Well, lesson learnt! Will try not to go malaysia to do it!

Came back and wanted to go ICA to transfer my re entry permit to my née passport.. @ the custom they told me... Go online to transfer can le... No need go ICA! Told dad, he ask me to go down to ICA... To play safe!

Well... My friend also tweet and replied in FB.... That is the newest procedure...

So much additional steps and unwanted procedure!

ICA is always improving and upgrading but the jb 1 seem no
MUch changes....

After every thing settled... When city square mall with mr lee... He cut hair ... I tried the GONG CHA... Shopped @ popular... Dinner @ SEoul garden!! The Seoul garden there is atas! Use comp to odrder and they will serve!

Almost forgot... Ate dim dum + bak gu teh @ jb .... No pic cos iPhone no batt!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment