Big Photo

Big Photo

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Not Too Happy

Seriously ... dun know why am i so Unhappy!

Dun know is becos that my aunt is in hosp... sis not ard ... i have to keep visit her to make her feel better... dun wan her to feel that no ppl wan her..... dun wan her to feel neglected...

She was @ TTSH... which i can visit daily... either b4 work or after work! But now she is transfer to AMK rehap centre/hosp... which is damn far away from my place... i cant visit her daily... very worried that she feel lonely and etc!

But seriously i am getting tired already...

I am seriously getting tired of life... really need some 1 to take care of me.. lead me ... plan for me... i seriously dislike to take care of ppl... plan for ppl...

Cant i just follow ? Why is this so ?

I seriously want to go oversea and nua! ReLax! Can i ? who Can help?

No comments:

Post a Comment