Big Photo

Big Photo

Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year~ 2011~

Started My 2011 in a not too bad way... Not Drink... No Noise... Cosy...

SAme as my Christmas, i did not plan for any celebration and was not invited to any gathering or parties...

But I am glad that my sister, willing to spend the New Year Eve and Welcome a Brand New Year with me...

Happy that Mr Lee manage to leave work early and join us for the celebration!

We did not go any where... just bought food to my sis rented house to cook!

Parties and Big Group Gathering is really not suitable for me!

Even though is a last min decision, but i enjoyed every bits of it! Heehee!

Nice Balcony


Candles




















I really prefer small group gathering or cosy gathering...

Wish some one you can talk openly...

No need to take in 2nd hand smoke!

Just comfy and Warm!

Thank Mr Lee and Ah B... for doing the cooking... i just shake leg and take pic! Also to enjoy myself! heehee!



Wish EVery One Happy New Year! All Wishes Come True! Happy Every Day!

I also wan my Wishes to come true! heehee~!! Healthy, Young and Pretty! Slim also! heehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment