Big Photo

Big Photo

Tuesday 8 February 2011

iHub ShopCNY 2011

iHub will be closing down soon... I'm here less then 1 yr... Already got feeling... Maybe I emotional and sensitive...

This will be our last gathering in the shop... So this is a gathering cum farewell party for every one?


As it is CNY, the regular caterer is still not open yet! (Neo Garden)No choice but to source for other caterer! [Four Season. not hotel] Prices is ex... Due to CNY I think... The service that I receive when I make the 1st call was poor? But due to no much option, we proceed with the ordering....

20 person, $476.15, no drinks(packet drinks) as we chosen the cream puff instead.
Kind of ex. Food portion was quite small... Luckily we had sponsored curry chicken and we bought breads. Taste of the food was not bad, but the veg already got sour taste! The food delivered @ 730pm, with warmer and we start to eat @ 930pm...








































No much programs for the night as we dun have much capital... Only eating and gathering... Gamble, Talk and Sing along with StarHub Karaok Chanel 888.

Took a pic of the gamblers, but dun know why gone!



Sitting ard








Me with my Ang Bao from big boss!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment