Big Photo

Big Photo

Saturday 4 August 2012

Phuket 15/07/12 - 19/07/12 - 9th Anniversay - Day 2

Good Morning ~ 

Greeted by the water feature and the pool every morning ~ 
Photo taken from the bed~

Breakfast is prepare by the "maid"[they name themself] of the villa~
The will come in abt 30 mins before your breakfast and prepare in the villa~
The will ring the bell once and come in using their key~
I read from other  travelers review that they felt that it not that nice of them and they felt they have a appoint to meet every morning ~


To me ~ They ring the bell to inform us that they are coming in~ The will prepare the food and set up the table then leave the villa~ 


They don;t need you to open the door or look at them~

I kept all my valuable in the room and not in the living room and they have extra lock in the bed room.
I just need to lock my bedroom door and sleep. Also, safe is also provided in the room~

Was not disturb by the maid~ though sometime i am awake by the bell but i sleep back immediately.. 
Heehee~
Breakfast set up by the villa maid~
Day 1 Breakfast~ America Style~
Apple Tea~

Toasted Bread~

Fruits~

Flavor~



We were too full to eat the bread that we bought at Central~
Had it as breakfast instead~ Hee~

Rested a while before we head out to walk walk~




1st Destination~ 

Phuket Big Buddha~

The buddha is located @ a top of the mountain!
The drive up the mountain is a little scary as the road is really steep~
I have never step so hard on the accelerator~ HeeHee~
Nice experience~
Me + Buddha~

The sun is really hot and bright~
With my shades on i sometime also got problem opening my eye~

Making donation!
writing on the tile~
Hope family Heath  and happy ~


Me + Tile~
Nice View + me


The Sea is so clear and blue~








Woody Lee + Blue Sky~

Climb up some steps to get nearer to the buddha~

The buddha is not fully completed yet...
so nothing much to see~
Ops~

The pic really make me felt that buddha is having a running nose~


Making 2nd donation~ 


Us~

Bell on the tree

Along the Stairs too~
Saw some writing on it, i think people wrote their wishes on it ?

Here comes the most interesting part~

Coconut ice cream~
Not extremely sweet~
But the coconut taste is really RICH~
Yummy and it is really suitable for the super hot weather~

We head down hill after we finish the yummy coconut ice cream!

As the GPS will go crazy occasionally and i really scared that i will get lost in some jungle and due to no petrol and kana stuck in the jungle!

Or even met with those scary people and get killed~
I pump the petrol to full tank once i saw a petrol station~
[watch too much scary movies~]

Petrol is not cheap in Phuket~

I have only used 2 bar[oild tank display in the car] of petrol.
it cost me SGP 40+ to get to full tank~
Seem like is the same price as Singapore~


We planned Patong Beach as the next destination!

The damn GPS went mad!
It lead us to climb a mountain and the road is so quiet and deserted! 
I super scared that some 1 will jump out and rob us! or burst the tire and kidnap us! or i kana rape la!
It seriously freak me out ~

The route is actually up to a army place. MR Lee said is air bond? I have no idea what is that !
When we drove up, the solider? stand up with his gun and wan to approach us~ 

I quickly make a U Turn and go down hill!!!!!
@ that moment my heart beat non stop!!!!!!

Without fail~ I threw temper @ Mr LEe!
Why he didnt plan the route and rely on GPS~

We have agreed that this trip, i will drive and he read map!
Cos he is bad @ driving and i am bad @ reading map!
Else it should be the man driving! Woman sit @ the passenger seat! 
Enjoy the scenery along the way! TAking picture!
End up he didnt take pic! didnt do his part!
REALLY ANGRY TO THE MAX!
though many of u will think that is not his fault!

But who cares! i am scared and worried~
Feeling not protected and need to protect him!



With my bad mood and the stupid GPS!

We changed destination to some where near our area!

I seriously forgot the name!
and mr lee nv take any pic with the name of this destination la!

I only know here is famous  to see sunset!




He busy taking the sun!

The sun is really strong and bright that when i take a pic. My camer is black screen!



I can feel how strong the sun is from this 2 pic~!

angry me with the strong sun!

Dulan cos pose too long! 

Damn Du Lan! HOT and he is taking too long to take pic!


Was really hungry after this!
Planned to dine here but the restaurant looks a bit.... So we decided to eat else where!



3rd  Kan Eang @ Pier Restaurant

I came across this rest. when i am surfing on the internet for phuket!
The review was not bad and it seem to be a romantic place for dinning~
HeeHee!

It is at the area where we stay! 
I tot i will have a hard time locating this place but we actually found the place while we are on the way to our villa on Day 1~
Which make me damn excited!

This restaurant is by the sea~ 
I tot can see sunset but i am wrong~ 
SOB SOB~

I also  tot i can see a big piece of sea! 
I was wrong AGAIN!

Like  a sad!!!!!!!!!

The view is blocked!


THe Table setting~

Coconut drink with sunset~
Boats~

Pier~


Me ~ Trying to get online~
Thai Seafood Salad!
Thai Prawn Cake~
Star Rice~

Fish~

Cashew Nut With Chicken~

Clear Tom Yum Soup~

I under estimate this bowl of soup!
Not becos of the spicy ness but the ingredient in the soup!
the 料 really lot!!! 
Omelet Egg! Ask Mr Lee why he order this ~

Table full of food~
重头戏~
BBQ Butter Garlic Tiger Prawn~

I believe we came a little early to this restaurant
The atmosphere is not that romantic when we came.
But it turn better when we left!
There are also wine bars in the restaurant where you can enjoy the sea breeze with the wine!
We didnt stay for that cos the sky is dark! Lots of mosquito also!
We walked ard the pier and head by to our cosy Villa~  

Had the Baby Pineapple we bought @ Central Mall on Day 1 and catch some show before we end our day 2~

* Baby Pineapple is really sweet! I love it! but some how the 1 that we bought is so SWEET and felt like it is being soak in SUGAR WATER ! 
Very different kind of sweetness compare to the 1 i had in Hat Yai!

........






No comments:

Post a Comment