Big Photo

Big Photo

Sunday 20 January 2013

He Proposed To Me~ Wahaha~ 13/01/2013 @ Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 1

WooHoo~~~ WAHAH~~~

After waited for so long... My Lee finally proposed to me ~

spot the ring~


WAhhaha~~
With him since i am 19... REally give him my 青春~


That day, i came back from my HK trip with SS~ it was a really early flight~
I reached Singapore at abt 0530 in the morning~
Before i board the flight at HK, i called him and he sound sick and he told me that he is not feeling well and might not be coming to meet me ~ 
Seriously i never doubt him la~ Cos he just change a new job~ which is really long working hours! He keep falling sick after he change to this new job~ So i think is normal that he is sick again la~

I hope he will fetch me from airport la~ so i quickly put down the phone and let him go and rest so he can come me fetch me from the airport~

After i landed in Singapore, he msg me at 4+am and told me that he is still feeling unwell, so he is not coming~ 

I did tot is he doing something funny cos 4+am then msg... can just come and fetch me ma~!~ 
But i told myself dun think too much ... [i always think too much... he always disappoint me~] on top of that, he also working on that day. just let him rest lor ~ :(


Usually i will visit the toilet after i land before passing the custom~ While i was peeing, i felt something funny again... [ my 6 sense ] but also tell myself not to think too much. WAhaha~


But i SAW him STANDING INFRONT OF the Glass panel flower and notes !!!!!!


No pic of that, cos at the moment, i dun know what to react and a little shy too... though not much people at the period of time!!!

After we picked up our luggage and walk out ~

He Show me this~ 


So Shy~

Wahaha~

He said he wanted to shout loud loud and ask me that question~

Luckily he didnt~ Cos his voice is loud if he really want to shout and i think i will be DAMN SHY LOR ~

Awahaha~ Well, the pictures above i force him to take again in my room~ WAHA~ 


Little turn off by him @ the moment~ Cos he still ask me, Need to kneel ma?

=_="

I replied, up to you~

Glad that he did la~ Else i think i will kill him and say he not sincere lor ~ 
very 无理取闹 right~ But i dun care~ waahaha~



He placed the ring on the wrong finger~ whaha~

After everything is over, he did not hug me lor ~
Not like others, will kiss and hug~~ wahah~

Guess he too shy la.. cos my parent is ard~ wahah~



No 1 ask us to take pic and i too excited and totally forgot abt it ~

We dun have a pic together @ Airport lor~

Pictures are only taken after i have clam down~ WAHA~

With PaPa and MaMA~


Flowers with "Will You MArry Me" Printed on it~

Took quite a number of pic of the flower~

Cos very pretty but dont have chance to go ard parade~ 
WAHAHA~

and the flowers 开的很美~

Even now~ The White Colour Flower/Rose still blossom -ing~

*hope we can always blossom - ing also* Hee Hee ! * Shy*


Not sure if you can see it ~ The diamond is a heart shape~
My Hand too hairy~ Too Shy to take a pic with it ~ wahaha~

Self Taken Pic @ Home~

Posted on FB in the morning~ But a little too shy~ So i asked him to remove~ WAHAHA~


I always wanted exciting and touching propose ~ Like those flash mob~
With really touching words from him~ 

I tot i will tear or cry when he did not...

But things always happened differently~


No flash mob, No touching words~

But a very brave him~ Doing the propose on his own, without any help of his friends ! 
REally appreciate and 感动到我~ 

Some more infront of my Parent~ 

More brave thing is, he actually call a few times to rush my mum as my flight is landing soon~ and my mum still slowly drag ~~~

All those who know me well, my mum is the QUEEN~ No 1 dare to hurry her~

WAHA~ Mr LEe is so brave lor ~

MR LEE ~ I want to say THANK YOU to you~

For being so brave and remember what i had said~ and fulfill my wish~

Proposed at the location i wan which is airport~

In front of my parent~ Which they are important in my life~

Getting the diamond in the shape that i wanted... THAT TIME~ wAHA~

Now i prefer round 1~ wahah~


Only upset part, my sis is not ard~ Else it will be perfect~
My sis actually coming to fetch me ~ But she not feeling well~ :(


Sweet Msg that sis sent Mr Lee~

 Love JIE JIE~ Love you Wor~

Must be happy to see this right~ wahah~

I am really happy ~


Us with the flower and the ring on the correct finger~

Thank You Mr Lee Han Ni Ni ~ wahaha~~
Love Love~











































No comments:

Post a Comment