Big Photo

Big Photo

Monday 1 April 2013

Wedding Preparation

I always tot... Prepare for wedding is happy and fun process...


But maybe I got the wrong impression...

My mum gave me attitude from the start.. Cos of the irritating cousins! The follow by my sister... Out of no where.. She fed up so I plan things last min...

Really WTH... I got to work n I have to accommodate to mr lee working timing!


The always non of his concern attitude on mr lee really get on my nerves!

Seriously... I have plan and research for hotel.. He did non... Fine...

Email sent out using our join email.. He Dun bother to read..

Ok... Nvm... Spoon feed till I have updated the info via calendar which is sync with his phone... He lazy to see!

Knn!

Thank You!

Regards,

Ng Hui Wen

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment