Big Photo

Big Photo

Sunday 30 March 2014

Birthday Celebration Part 2 - Mandarin Oriental Singapore - Staycation~ Paradise Inn - Dinner ~

Exciting part of my Birthday Celebration is ~

Staycation @ Mandarin Oriental Singapore ~

Where I held my wedding banquet at~

[NO post on wedding yet cos i am STILL waiting for the photos from the camera man from the bridal Studio~]

I or I should say WE [Mr Lee also] fell in love with this hotel DEEPLY~

Mr Lee is not some 1 who speak up or show he like or dun like something~
So, if he mention or say he really like means REALLY REALLY LIKE~
HeeHee~ 

Can See how much love we have for this hotel?
HeeHee~

I hope this hotel always have such standard, don't drop and keep improving~

Mr Lee mention that, when he check in at the reception, [no photos as too many ppl at the lobby area at that time] he was greeted by the reception "Welcome Back! Mr Lee~"

I was not with him @ that moment, so i believe he is really impressed by the service~
THou many will say, that is normal, but come to think of it, not all service staff do that~
and you don't get it ANYWHERE~

HeeHee~

The Lobby Area~ 

1st time, in my life, someone lead us up to the hotel room [other then when we have our wedding banquet]

Is def not the bell boy, is a lady~ 

She bring us up to the room, open the door for us, intro the room to us and wish us a good stay!

I never experience such service before, I definitely a mountain turtle~ HeeHee

We also got a free upg to Ocean View Room and a LATE Check out~
[All this is subject to availability]
That is what we all look for when Staycation~ HeeHee~
It may be due to is my birthday and a nice gesture from the Hotel~


Room~
Tv With Mr Lee Name~

Big Bed~ 
Really Soft and Comfy~
You just don't feel like leaving the bed at all ~

Desk~ 
The Black Box behind is Internet Tools~

Chair and Leg Rest~
My sis sat here and said 
"OMG~ even the chair is comfortable"
Wahaha~

Door
Cupboard 
[With Safe, iron board, in room slippers and etc]
I am not someone who likes to wear hotel in room slippers as i am not sure is it changed or clean
But their in room slipper is so soft that, i can't help but keep wearing it~ *Silly*

See Through Toilet~

Hugh Bath Room~
Bath tube + Shower Area

They provide almost all toilet necessary~
Which i forgot to take pic~
Hair dryer, Nail File, Shower Cap, Lotion, Sewing Kit and also the cotton bug which the other side can use ti dig your ears[ apology english not very good, not sure abt the name of the "equipment"] 
wahhaha~ 


Hand Soap + Lotion!
Which is Lemon Grass Flav/Smell~ 
1 of my flav~

They really take pride of them items and service~
Logo is on the soap and also the toilet roll~

The room also comes with Complimentary  Blueberry White Tea~
Woo Woo~


Coffe and Tea[TWG]~ 
Really Beautiful View~

After resting, we decided to walk ard the hotel and take pics~

Interior~
They have this Zen Feel area for Guest who do Yoga~
Just outside the fitness room~

Inside the fitness room
Towels 

and selected drinks are provided~

No Pics on the machine as there are other guest doing their workout, not very nice of me to take a pic~

Swimming Pool is on the same level with fitness room~
THey have very nice benches, sun bed and tend for guest to laze around the pool~

Baby Pool ~~
Baby Pool~

There are a lot of guest at the pool area, so we did not stay at the pool area~
Which make me very regret ~
No swim, so we took photos beside the pretty pool~

Shenton Way / Office Area View from the Pool Area~
The sun is really hot~ No rain for many days in Singapore~

We quickly return to the room to enjoy the aircon and the wine we brought~

How can there be NO wine for celebrations?
HeeHee~

*Ding Dong*
Here come the complimentary Cake From The Hotel~
Yummy Chocolate Cake ~
I keep jump around when I took the 1st mouth~ 
Its so yummy~ Hmmp~~

And I forgot eat the dessert on my wedding day~

I think they do very good chocolate cake ? 
The dessert for my wedding banquet which is hazel royal choco cake [ I think so ] also very nice~
Many guest ask for more serving ~


After all the eating, drinking and photo taking ~ 

We took a nap~ Cos the bed is too good~ 

The nap is a little too long~ By the time we woke up is already Dinner time ~ 
HeeHee~

WAnted to try the buffet dinner at the hotel, but due to the heavy lunch~ 
We doubt we can eat that much, so we decided to walk to Marina Square [ nearby Shopping Mall] to have dinner~ HeeHee~

We bath and refresh ourself~ 
[ I flood the toilet while bathing :~( ]
and Head out for dinner ~ 

I don't want anything from food court or fast food for my birthday dinner~

We selected Paradise Inn Restaurant~
1 of our favorite restaurant~

Their soup is a must when ever we visit, but due to the price of the food is on the high side for us~
We only visit when there is celebration or when we want GOOD food~ 

Wahaha~


Us @ Paradise Inn Marina Square ~

They usually serve food very fast~

But this visit they took really long time to serve the food and we had order the food at the reception area  before we were lead to our table ~ 

They even missed out our order for the soup ~ 

:~(

The soup supposed to be served 1st but it end up to be the last~


Really Like their utensils ~
Always nicely set up ~
Jelly Fish~
Don't be deceive by the plain look, it is marinated and it taste good~ 
Salty Egg with Mince Meat~

Fish ~
Veg with 3 types of egg~
Must finish the "sauce" is Good~ 
It goes really well with rice too ~
Wasabi Prawn~
Here comes my long waited soup~
I like the way they serve their soup~

The soup is kept warm throughout~
Their staff will always come and top up the soup for us~
Which i really like~

For people who like to do the top up themselves, please be caution~ 
The pot is hot~ 
HeeHee~ 

I love the chicken feet in the soup~~ 
The ingredient of the soup is boiled till soft~ 
The Meat can remove easily from the bones~
Be it the chicken feet or pork rips~ 

I am really really VERY VERY FULL when I finish the dinner~

I really can't let any drops of soup go to waste~
HeeHee~



We walked around the mall for a while and return to the cosy room!
I just want to spend more time in the room~


Service of Mandarin Oriental is really good~

When we are back to the room, we were shocked~

Expecting a messy bed, toilet, chair and table~

But what welcome us was actually a packed room~
They have arranged the chair, bed, clear away the cake tray and also cleared up the toilet~
They even top up the shampoo and soap which we have used~

I am REALLY IMPRESSED~

Anyone coming to Singapore or wish to Staycation~ 
Please choose Mandarin Oriental~

HeeHee~

I am really impressed by them till i share my experience with all my friends~ wahaha

Nice Night View~

Our stay inclusive of Breakfast @ The Melt
I ensure that the Staycation include Breakfast as We missed the breakfast during our stay for our Wedding banquet~ As we both was REALLY TIRED~

Which Make me very upset~

Hee Hee~

So this time I set alarm clock to ensure we both wake up on time to enjoy the breakfast!

Once we reached the restaurant and inform them our room number~

We were greeted " Good Morning Mr and Mrs Lee!"

HeeHee~

Before we were brought to our seats, the staff ask if we are familiar with restaurant...
The lady bring us ard the buffet and introduce us when she know that it is our 1st time~

Of course, again~ 
I am impressed  by the service~
  
No much pic for the buffet as is a weekend~ Many people at the restaurant~
Many photo taken are block by people~

Table set up~

Premium Ham~



Their egg benedict is pre-preapred~

Can you see the oozing eye yoke from the egg benedict?
I am surprise to see that, as the egg is prepared and kept on heated food tray~
Which usually the egg yoke will be harden~

Don't miss out the harsh brown~ potato inside is not crushed/cubed 
IT IS MASHED~

Cheese~ Lots of Variety for Cheese Lover ~

Healthy Choice~ 

Cold Noodles~

Diff Type of Milks ~ Include Soy Milk~

Gluten Free Bread~
Freshly Squeeze Juice~
The juice was served to us when we sat down~
So nice of them~

Different type of jams for the Waffles~
Pastries~
Dim Sum~

Toasted Bread and Tuna Mushroom Pastry~
Freshly made Egg Omelette ~
Seafood Noodle Soup~
Cold Noodle and Nasi Lemak [Behind]

Healthy Traffic Lights~

The breakfast has lots of variety and the food they serve is a premium standard to me~

The ham, harsh brown, gluten free bread, egg benedict~

The spread of the breakfast suit anyone who have different eating lifestyle~ 



After breakfast, back to the room to get ready for a swim in the pool~~

But~~ IT rained~


This rain make me upset and happy~

Upset as I did not have the chance to swim in the nice pool which I also missed the chance to do it on my Wedding Stay

Happy, because Singapore have no rain for nearly 2 months? The plants all turn yellow~
HaizZ~


Nothing much to do, we watch TV in room all the way till our late check out~

:(

Last selfie @ the Lobby with we check out~

Mandarin Oriental has really good service~
Lots of personal touched~
It always leave us with lots of good memories when ever we leave~















No comments:

Post a Comment