Big Photo

Big Photo

Monday 1 December 2014

Bridal Car Rental - White Lexus

Instead of having Merc or BMW or Audi ~
I had Lexus for my Wedding ~

I love Lexus ! I just have the special feeling towards him!

So when I was preparing for my wedding, I search for Lexus instead of others!
I though I will not be able to find any, as other brands are more popular!
You can really find lots of Merc, Audi and BMW on rental for wedding car!

Luckily i manage to find Mr Tan on a bridal forum! 
* I really forgot which forum*

His price is most reasonable and I do not have to drive on my own !

From our email conversation, I thought it was a rental company but its actually Mr Tan doing freelance!


He offer to meet us and let us take a look at the car before placing the deposit!

When we met him up, he even took us for a ride!

The car is really spacious! Mr Lee is tall and when he sat in, there are still a lot of leg room for him!

When I sat in, its spacious for me !
wahha!


We immediately confirmed the booking with him on that day itself!






Its still very spacious with both of us inside!
THere are also aircon at the back!
Very cooling for me as I get hot easily and I don't wish to persiper on my wedding and smell! 
HeeHee!





Nicely cleaned and polished Lexus~




Mr Tan is very prompt on replying.
He also take pride in the stuff he do.

He went earlier to the bridal shop to doll the car up before the arranged time.
He even text me and inform that the car is done up nicely.
I did not have to chase or check with him is the car done. Even thou I planned to do so.

On the actual day, my timing was really early and he did not charge any surcharge!
He is smily, friendly and helpful! 

Open the door and helped me when there is no one with me and try to minimize my walking~

He will be the 1 driving and we do not have to be stress about damaging the car if we are the one driving~

WAahaa~ Yes! WE worried about that because we seldom Drive!


We are glad that we have Mr Tan with us on our wedding!
Thank You Mr Tan for your service ! 

Any one need the contact can just contact me!




3 comments:

  1. hello, can you please share with me mr tan's contact? im looking for a bridal car too! my email is haruko663@gmail.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete