Big Photo

Big Photo

Saturday 7 August 2010

Cough non stop!我的百曰咳

I have coughing non stop since my tioman trip!
Until my colleague keep saying I cough like 2 months! Wahah! Come to think of it, is going to be 3 months!!!!

Went to visit a doc once did not recover.. I have Chinese medicine and have lozenges! I mean lots of it! Until I think I going to have diabetics soon!!! No choice, cos only with sweet in my mouth then I can stop coughing with I am serving cust!

I suspect something wrong with my lungs! Cos every time when i cough... I will cough damn long! Cough till I 1 2 vomit out all my intestine!!

Today I force myself to visit the doctor that my parent recommend! Keep saying how good his medicine is and nagging me non stop why dun go n see doc so that i can recover faster!!! Haha!!!
Cos the past experience tell me , the cough will stop after they know I am dying! Haha!

Another reason that I go see doctor is cos I going oversea soon! Ha! Dun wan to cough when I go for a trip! Haahah! Partly also cos I cough till I very weak and feel as if I got asthma!

The doc really gave asthma pill!

Hope this cough will not led to any other stupid sickness, such As asthma! Haha!


Yawn! Ate medicine! Going to rest! Hope(pray hard) can wake up early and swim b4 I go work!

Night!



Location:Lorong Sarhad,,Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment