Big Photo

Big Photo

Thursday 5 August 2010

Very Busy and Productive Yesterday!

Now blogging on bus!

Yesterday was really a very busy day for me! I think I have use too much brain till I am having headache now!

Woke up automatic @ 0659... Nua abit @ bed, thinking to sleep abit more, but failed! So I decided to go for a morning swim!

No Sun! And was drizzling when I reached the pool... Glad that I insist of swimming... Cos the rain stopped!

My sweet daddy woke up early to send me to work despite he is working in the noon... Felt so loved! He even drove me to coffee shop near by to buy breakfast cos I am sick of the food @ my work place...

Reached work... Tot it would just be a normal working day... End up I got many stuff to do...

Prepare num list... Update reservation list.... Call cust on their reservation for iPhone.... Before I could finish the reservation ... I was ask to help to test on the new system... This process took up nearly my whole day... Cos when cust left the shop... I am still doing testing! Cannot imagine those super tester, testing non stop! Wonder how they manage to tolerate.... So many ppl looking @ them ... Failure and etc!

My friend came to look for me to buy iPhone too! @ that moment. I also died! Cos the system supporter waiting for me to test system and I wan to serve my friend! I was really in a rush when i serve my friend! Glad that he understand N is not angry with me!

Once the test is done, I have to continue


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Penang Rd,,Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment