Big Photo

Big Photo

Monday 23 May 2011

I am Stupid , Naive and Idoit! Dun talk to me !

我真他妈的被hurt到!

I seriously dislike ppl to act infront of me...

dun talk to me when u dun like me ...

double sided tape is good.. but not double sided ppl!

I treat ppl good without any devil tots or any bad intension!


Seriously no idea why ppl like to push the blames on me.. !

2 yrs ago... i had a groups of friends 5 - 7 ppl ...

close till we go out every night after work... even on off day we will meet up! to eat, chill or go walk walk ard... can just do anything... as long we spend time together!

Time past fast and things changes when 1 ger + 1 boy starts to have feeling for each other..

well.. usually when such things happened... sure will have some teasing going ard...

well well well... seriously dun know why... when i joke ABT it... the boy actually get angry with me... and attitude me !

i seriously no idea WHY! every 1 can joke but when i joke ... i am wrong... some more i tease the ger and not the boy! the ger have no problem with it but the boy got REALLY ANGRY!

refuse to talk to me and of course relationship turn sour... no longer 5 ppl go out... even if we do go out together [when large group of ppl] i will leave and will not go back tother with them...

@ the times when we are close... we will buy food for each other... be it drinks or food... i always include every 1 when i buy the food... but when they buy.. some times i am left out... they even when out without me...

i am really sad to learnt ABT that ... but i have accepted it ...

but after all the nonsense, i was even "label" as sensitive...

Sensitive :
1.having the power of sensation
2.responsive to or aware of feelings, moods, reactions, etc
3.easily irritated; delicate: sensitive skin
4.affected by external conditions or stimuli
5.easily offended

I think from all their views, i am the definition of point num 5

From the incident, i learnt that, when i am close with some 1 ... will have some conflict...

Even though right now we are still on talking term, but sure the relationship is no longer the same...

the incident really make me to have 阴影!

Lesson learnt, i tot no such stuff will happen again...

but out of no where... i am being accused of bao toe-ing ppl !

I have been treating them nice, even though i am aware of their BTL behavior, when ppl ask i did not say much..

Is so fake to see say "oh i dun know leh" when we are working @ the same outlet and always go out together!

so when ppl ask ABT them , i was just "hahaha, u know ah, orh.... " and that's it!

Most ridicules is, other then knowing they are together, i knew nothing else!
When their behavior is being discovered by the officer, the officer actually know every detail and every little things happened between them! such as what they have got for each other!

i didn't know i have such power to read ppl minds! i tot i only have the "power" of sensitive!

Most heart breaking is not of their accuse, but their fake action towards me!

they can talk nicely infront of me, but roll their eye and talk bad ABT me behind my back!

Till this morning! i am still feeling guilty for not being fair... and wanted to buy them some food when i pass by their work place!

felt super 委屈! this time round i did nothing but still being accuse!

i treated them with my heart, when they are sad, i purposely but their fav food for them when i am off and delivery to the work place! not to mention the expensive cab fare but the afford i have gave!

the feeling is really what the FUCK lor!

do bad things and dun be afraid of ppl commenting you or giving u away..

SCARE ? then dun do it !

dun make it as if is other fault when you are in the WRONG!

dun know how many times my 热脸must贴ppl冷屁股!

若要人不知,除非己莫为!

恶心的双面人! 离我远一点!

坏人! 赶快对号入座吧!









No comments:

Post a Comment