Big Photo

Big Photo

Sunday 22 May 2011

USS + 1st try @ 店小二

Last sunday, went to USS with Mr Lee and his cousin as we had FOC tickets to USS! heehee!

Tried the 2 new roller Coaster that re-open!

the rides are super exciting!!! 刺激!

but that day was a little bit suay! All the rides keep on having problems and close for repair!

Luckily they reopen so we manage to tried out all the tries sia! wahaha!!!!!

I also manage to buy my "water fan" which i did not maange to buy last time i went to USS! waaha!


Sister keep on asking me to buy some things for her @ USS! so i bought a lanyard for her! and i met my ex colleague! super happy to see him and glad that he remember me after i put on soooOOOoo much weight!

Was really tired walking ard USS and they even wanna WALK out to vivo city!

I really almost fainted sia!

but majority wins! my leg walk till really sour and painful!


I am really hungry when i reached the VIVO city! really wanna have solid food which can give me the feeling of FULL!

We decided to try 店小二!

当归鸭
soup of the day - something something 炖排骨!
港蒸鱼片
芥蓝
排骨王

i give the food there 7/10! the taste is there! the food also taste fresh! other then 排骨王... which have strong pepper which make the dish too spicy!


Worth to give it a try! and i will definitely go back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment