Big Photo

Big Photo

Thursday 3 May 2012

Disguested!

Working so long in my present job. I never have such feeling before...

Working for years.. I am aware that I am not as "energetic" ad those new staff...

I dun blame anyone when I get low Amt of commission... But I do grumble And I know I only have myself to blame.

The working environment used to be friendly and teamwork is visible. No one play cheat or snatch customer.

But due to commission structure changed and we have lots of FT. ( I never dislike them.)

Things changes...

People only care abt their own pocket. They select cust when they can. They serve only those who sign for more service ( which lead to more comm ) Or play cheat and press those Q which can fetch more $$$. The THEY can be local or FT.

Lately I have been transferred to a low volume shop. I mean really quiet.

I didn't complain and Im happy!

This outlet, everything is good. Working hrs, crowd, environment...
Except this... My sales was hijack 3x.

The pass 2 x I didn't feel that bad... As cust didn't really sit down @ my counter...

But today... The cust sat @ my counter... While I was away the cust was hijacked...

It really upset me!!! I was angry till I tear! Didn't except such things will happened...

Maybe his house is coming that is why is so upbeat on doing sales...

but no matter what reason... that is not an excuse for that..

Who don't have family? who dun have commitment ?


I have seem many top sales man in my company... be it local or FT...

They might have talked to my cust while i am away... [when we are not even in the counter] they will finish wat they say and return the cust back to me when i am back, by saying to the cust " i will leave you with my colleague" or they will just turn the cust to my counter or make sure the cust is handed over to me and they will leave...


I maybe be petty or even sensitive! but it is really a signal sent in the early stage... he ignore my present and keep on talking...

Seriously... nv experience such things in my work life b4... really didnt...


I am angry till i tear... really angry TTM!



No comments:

Post a Comment