Big Photo

Big Photo

Thursday 3 May 2012

My Smile

I seriously felt my smile no longer genuine.

What lead me to this conclusion is my sister. When we both attending my cousin wedding.. No idea why.. She is praising herself and her smile is good and commented that many ppl say her smile is ... I forgot what she say but is to the good side? Like warm? Happy?

WahAHAH!

I realized I have not receive such comments or remarks for a long time.. I dun usually get them. But occasionally I will hear such comments.

I used to be friendly, nice, fun and like a girl next door. ( I nv create this remarks myself!) WahAHAH!

Lately I got fierce n strict comments. Which I seriously dislike.

I believe it is due to to my work andthose ugly people I have to face daily. I mean customer not
My colleagues...

Too many things make me out on a mask and fake smile!


Heavy Heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment