Big Photo

Big Photo

Thursday 11 February 2010

Damage~! + unexcepted!

I think my body is spoiled le! keep on sick/having problem!

Lately my stomach weird weird 1... Keep on feel very bloated! and is really bloated till i cant even sit down! i think is a lot of GAS inside... cos i keep LETTING OUT GAS hahaha!

Aside from the stomach, last sat, the sat that i came back from my HK trip, i was suppose to be @ aunt house to help her make CNY cookies! but i was so sick that i did not manage to help her to do anything....
That day.... after sending sis to airport for her trip to BALI[work], sent dad to work and i go aunt house to help... but i feel REALLY weak that i took a nap... tot i will be fine after sleeping.... BUT i feel more and more worst ... NO choice but to drive home to rest... I immediately dash to bedroom after i reached home... i slept from 1pm+ till the next day 7am+... only woke up 1 hr to force myself to eat the rice that is brought back from aunt house...

I feel really warm when i slept... but i really sleep till my HEAT gone.... fever gone! I think my body really cannot take it till it really forces me to rest ! hahaha~! but after that i have no appetite... maybe this is why it lead to me feeling so bloated!

Hope i will get well soon! hahha!


Lately got the news of transfer... my job always require us to change location/outlet... i am transfer to ihub... to a place that i nv tot i will be going... really shocked me ! haha! maybe i hope i will be staying @ vivo outlet! not sad going there cos most of the people i know and i most pro have no problem adapting to the new environment as i am used to the transfer... the only sad thing is i will be transfering ALONE! all the others going to ps...oub...tm.... all in groups... only i go alone... hai... although most of the time i go alone...BUT! still sad! and ihub is a outlet that "FEEL" so lonely... like being left out!

Hope i can really adapt to the environment cos is only 1 shift... almost like every day F shift! sound tired.... hehehe!


*still in the mid of writing about the hk trip....

No comments:

Post a Comment