Big Photo

Big Photo

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Lee Han Sheng

A entry specially for him...

With him... 6+ years... [not including 2 break out inbetween]

We always quarrel and i always scold him... not becos i LOVE to scold him... just he is like a piece of wood... alot of thing also dun know and etc... every 1 ard me... regards his friend or my friend always say i very bad to him and fierce to him... well... no 1 know what i have been through... cos he is a GOOD man Honest man to every 1 ....

i usually dun feel his love and always feel that he dun care for me ... can ignore me when he is with his frien....BUT he is improving and show more love to me...

Yesterday, i am REALLY touched by him...

It was CNY day 2, i was @ malaysia house with my relative as we have organise a family gathering @ my malasia house... and mr lee is working... he actually willing to take a public bus and travel to my malaysia house[dad fetched him from bus terminal] as he only finished his work @ 6pm... so when he reached my house is already 8pm++... i am so HAPPY that he came in... as our family BBQ started in the noon... so by the time he reached... all eaten and some even leaving... want to go home...he only manage eat the 2 pieces of chicken...otak..satay... but not a lot for sure... and nv rest for sure... he help us to pack up and wash car.... the packing is really a big process... cos a lot of stuff! by the time we pack finished is already 12am...

Really appreciate and touched cos he is willing to take bus in... nv acc his mum... all the way in haven really sit down ... help us pack up and wash up... my lazy sis and dad all sleep... nv help... and he is helping us to wash n etc...[i also got help!] when my dad woke up as we decided not to stay overnight... dad even said that, luckily hs came in ...

Love him for loving him.. caring for me... understand me... tolerate me... hug hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment