Big Photo

Big Photo

Friday 5 February 2010

YuMMy DiNNer!


Had this for dinner for today! just came back from Hong Kong!

Busy today... busier then my working day... woke up early to acc aunt to see doctor...

suppose to be mum acc her to see doctor... but mum suddenly back pain till she cant even walk properly... so i have to take over... and ... to acc mum to see chinese sinsei... then to pick aunt and to heart centre... eye centre and outram polyclinic... after that head to pearl centre to repair my hair... glad that my hair dresser do it for me FOC ! haha! i tot he will charge me ... even though is them that nv do a good job! heehee !

After dinner with them[ u know who u r]... we head to marina barrage to walk walk... nice place... although this is the 3rd? time that i went there.... if the water feature have some music to go along with it... it will be so nice...

the water like dancing alone... so lonely... heehee ! is a nice places... but too many ppl le... make it like market place...

Thank the both for fetching me ... sending me... and acc me for dinner...

REALLY tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment