Big Photo

Big Photo

Tuesday 4 May 2010

All The Bad Services I Had With SingTel

Purchased my iphone with ST last sept... due to they are the only telco that carry iPhone...

Signed a Line with them... cancelled it after 3 months... when i asked the counter and the call centre... all told me that i need to pay the 3 months sub and Penalty $800.

Calculated the sum and find that is price is slightly higher then buying from dealer directly... but still continue to sign the line cos at least i purchased it @ 1st hand...

Line cancelled and LAst bill came...

they actually charge $856 for the penalty... the additional $56 is due to GST!

Was a little pissed cos i was not informed @ 1st... and GST is for GOODS and SERVICE... not penalty... when i DO NOT need their service any more...


Called and Emailed them to ask for a wavier... they rejected me ...

When i called in today... the person who spoke to me ... talk to me in a very harsh manner when i did not even raise my voice or scold her... just trying to reason that ... is unfair to me to pay the amt which was not advised @ all... and is $56... not $5.60... she is kind of fierce and kind of scolded me ... which i was too concentrate to reason with her... i did not stop her from scolding me...

Request to speak to the manager... same thing ... tell me the same reason... over and over again... cos is a GST... is for government ... not by ST... i asked her... will she pay for additional $$ when she is not informed... she can actually replied me YES... i hope she really do which i dun think i will believe... who will wan to pay extra and is a sum of $$ which u r not advised... and hopes what comes ard goes ard... Call ended when she said she will ask them to investigate...

ALSO GOVERNMENT DUN INDICATE $1000 FINE AND WHEN THE FINE LETTER REACH UR HOUSE ... U WILL SEE $1000 WITH GST!


Many yrs back... when i have my internet... i sign up with ST when i am still staying @ my old house... if i not wrong... that time 1mbps.. is abt $60+... sign with contract and etc.. new speed launched... they offer to new cust... but did not upgrade old cust... i actually paid $90+ for 1.5 mpbs when my contract finished...

New Tech launched... WIFI... new stuff of course i wan la...when down to ST shop @ somerset there[which close down now]... ask the staff abt the wifi and modem... as i dun know much abt the new tech! spent abt $400+ for the new equipment... is really stupid and ridiculous of me la ! acutally spent so much... i asked anything else i need to make this services work... she says... no need... happily went home... waiting for the installation...

when the tech came... he said cannot work... cos i dun have something in my comp... @ that time i dun know is what la... but i think is a lan card for wireless... the tech say i have to buy... really so pissed till i almost cried!... the tech... offer to help me buy and install for me ... but i still need to pay another $50 for the stupid lan card! really so stupid and innocent of me...


Another bad encounter... moved to new house... which is the 1 i am staying now la... mum wanted to retain the home line num... when down to ST @ comm centre... qued and appt arranged... BUT they did not turn up ! when i call up... they did not apology... appt is actually not fix @ all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when call, they are unsure of anything and etc!



Feeling so tired ... bother and troubled by the "REASONING" with SingTel in the noon...
I am not a dispute person... if u have advised me ... i will pay... just feel that is unfair for me to pay...


Tot in my mind now ... probably will pay if they reject me again... NOT BECOS THEY ARE RIGHT ! just that i am not some 1 who like to dispute... and i will DEFINITELY tell all my friends and family member NOT to sign SingTel! Who ever services can cancel or switch i will ask them to SWITCH and CANCEL!

SINGTEL JUST HAVE TOO MUCH HIDDEN COST AND I AM NOT THE ONLY 1 WHO SAY THAT ...


TMD! KNN! F!

IT REALLY SPOILED MY DAY!
KUDOS to those who always dispute non stop!
1 more bad experience with ST... tot/remember of this when i was bathing...LAst 2 yrs... i was addicited to BlackBerry... now still very addicted! haha! went to ST @ TAKA to purchase BB 8320 cos my side no stock... when with a friend who is also hooked on BB... heehee!!! They still have 3 pieces of stock left... dun know why is it so high demand that period of time... they told us if we have ST service the phone wil lbe @ cheaper price... we were so happy.. .cos my friend has ST home line ! we happily checked and tested the 2 x phone ! proceed to payment !!!!
Common sense tells that we will pay separatly... they also ask are we paying together or separately.. we ans separate.... my friend paid with her credit card 1st... but dun know what is the reason[confirm not exceed limit] the transaction cant go through... so i said swip my card 1st... they tell me cannot cos i am not a ST sub... WTF!!!! WAT KIND OF REASON IS THAT! then i said... what if i would like to buy her the phone ? they also say cannot ! they just keep repeating that i am not ST sub...
i think their way of rejecting cust is to keep repeating non stop ! same way... same pattern they handle problem....
RUBBISH !


No comments:

Post a Comment