Big Photo

Big Photo

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Wow ! LAte Night ! BB activated!

Yesterday... went to have a small drink with my colleagues...

TOt will be a small drink and go home after that ...

end up... we went for ktv after the drinks!

shared a bottle of red wine with 1 of my senior... and they share 1 3l tower of beer! so coool!

drink to abt 2+ ... no pic cos my camera no flash ! n i dropped my phone from high table to other side of the floor... heart pain ...

after that, went to liang court for KTV! ... sang till 6 !!!!!

i think this is the 1st time of my 26 yrs of life ... going back home SO EARLY ? and so HAPPENING for the night! partly also becos my parent not home... i am so daring ! wahaha!

bath and slept @ abt 7+ woke up @ 1+ by a sms ! pissed off ! wahaha!

no choice .. but to leave my comfortable bed... got to go to oub centre to exchange my BB bold ! i have activated my BB !!!!!!! [any 1 who have BB ... pls add me in ur pin !] haha !

head down to PS to meet lele and gazel for lunch! had ! KFC! it had been some time since i sat down @ a KFC store to have fried chicken ! wahaha!

headed home after that... a little boring day... but tiring day too,.. not in the mood to write .. wahah !

nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment