Big Photo

Big Photo

Friday 1 January 2010

1st Blog Of 2010!

Sad to say, I fall sick!

Yesterday, When to GV Vivo City for Avatar 3D! 3D is so "REAL" but the 3D Glasses is giving me a big problem! As i do not have prefect eyesight,I need to wear glasses inorder to have CLEAR vision. BUT! with the 3D classes, i need to wear 2 glasses! i have HEADACHE! Head very pain! I took a VERY long time to adapte to the glasses! almost to the end of the show, then i can really watch the show without taking out the glasses and rest my eye.

I really wish to watch movies in 3D but i think i need to give it a miss, cos is giving me problem! heehee !

After movie, want to take a cab back home! I tot is already 4+ should have lots of cab! But, no cab and got to ON CALL. The taxi company all enaged, as many others are fighting to on call a cab too! I really regret for NOT waiting for my mum car as she FAIL to return home on the time she promise me. I scare late for the movie so i left house on cab![VERY EX MOVIE]

This lesson tell me not to be too gan chiong for movie. cos i waited for sitting, wait for movie to start and etc... really angry with myself yesterday!

IS REALLY GOOD TO HAVE CAR! HOPE TO HAVE A CAR SOON! HEHEHE!

Going back to sleep for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment