Big Photo

Big Photo

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Resting @ Home

Really got HUGH craving for egg tarts! Tweet + FB where got egg tart @ holland as i will be going to holland to do something....

Miss Wan Li, provided me the info! crystal jade @ holland!
Egg White Tart + Egg Tart
But only manage to eat 1... papa and mama took the other 1[After they return back from JB]....

Tried this yoghurt, Green Apple Fav.Still prefer Yami, i think the YAMI yoghurt test better. NOT so THICK.SWEET


Cook myself porridge for myself... to Clear my body... MUM cooked brown sugar with barley for me... 1 BIG pot for myself! drink until i faint....

Feeling VERY FULL for the barley and porridge, LOTS of water! BUT NOW, i am feeling DAMN HUNGRY! thinking of MAC Wings and Wanton Noodle!

TMR HEADing to HAT YAI! CANT WAIT ! hahahha! HOPE it will be a nice and enjoyable trip!





No comments:

Post a Comment