Big Photo

Big Photo

Friday 29 January 2010

27th + 28th Jan [ Off Day X2]

Busy off day... Met up with colleagues for our riverview buffet again... this time round... 7 PPL! VERY fulling and i am getting abt sianz abt the food... Again... we had tea! Lychee Tea...
to my HORROR! after i drink the tea! my teeth and tongue turn BLACK!!!!


pic taken on cab so abit blur!

After that, we all head to chinatown for KOI bubble tea! haha! after that i went to pearl centre to do my hair...
sad to say... the hair was NOT properly n NOT nicely done... i only touch up my reborn and cut my frindge... $60! felt that is over charge... cos the touch up is not a lot ! less then 10 cm... hai...
Hope i can have the time to "REPAIR" my hair when i am @ Hong Kong!


After hair... came home... wanted to watch some video... but i dosed off from 5pm+ to 10pm+...
Just nice hs knock off for work... heehee.. he went home... bath and get change... took a cab and pick me up and we head to VIVO CITY for ...

they change a new card for me as i am holding on to the VERY RETRO OLD GOLDEN card! hahahahaha! did not maange to take a pic of the old card! haha!

HAve not taken any dinner, so we order my fav sotong ball and chicken! Sang all the way till 2:45 [ 3 hrs only] and slept @ 5am only.... heeheee

Woke up @ 11 to have lunch with Mr lee and a colleague b4 Mr lee left for his work... OTW out to take a cab... saw this BEAUTIFUL flower and took a pic of it... hehehe....

we Had sushi Teh for Lunch.... yuMMY! i got craving for Jap food for some time le! finally get to eat it ! yuMMY!!!! haha! Part of the food that we order... was too bz heeling my hungry stomach! so did not manage to take the pic of every food!

Had Tea @ jurong point... we went there as my friend wan to buy the mophie juice pack... charger for the iphone...

b4 we went home... i also bought the YAMI yogurt take home pack! SO sad! NO more grape fav! but got Strawberry! hehehe! new flavour~! hehehe!

Dozed off when i am back home again... hehehe.... MY acutal planning for today is to watch the ZHU GUAN BAO QI and execise @ the same time... Luckily i mange to do some cycling after my "NAP".... heheh! but the effort wasted as dad they all came back late... so i ate late too! which means it is = supper! hehehe!!!!

Tmr / LAter got to wake up early to WELCOME sister home @ the tanjong Pagar Train station. Will be heading to work after that ! hehehe!

She is finally coming back after her LONG TRIP! hehehe!

A photo of me @ car on sunday with my new sungalsses!... heheh! abit too bored! so took this pic! heheh!~

Hope i will not be too tired @ work tmr.... Night ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment