Big Photo

Big Photo

Sunday 3 January 2010

MC


I am offically sick! HEAD is really painfull!
When to see acompany doctor @ Jalan Membina.
Sorry to say that, i doctor dun seem very professional!
Dun know how to explain, but just feel that he is not professional. check everything in a distance, like scare you will pass the illness to him and every go in and come out less then 5 mins. Like sit down and go!

he tooka pic with the sweet from fylvia on the cab. he like this sweet, dun know why?
as we heading to Hat Yai soon, we took a bus to chinatown to exchange $$ThaiBaht$$
Sudden had the craving of Jiao Zi... when to have it @ the people Park there!
He ordered the Guo Tie as he dun like steam 1. BUT TOO MUCH LE!
only many to eat 4of the Guo Tie as my throat not feeling good and i cant finish my Steam 1.
heehee!
Never forget my KOI bubble Tea, cannot live without it! most of the ppl in shop is addicated to it! haha! we are like drug addict! I think i am the DAI YEN REN for KOI in shop! hahaha! also not to forget RIVER PALACE Rest! haha! cant wait to drink the SOUP again!!!!

HS dun allow my to have a cup all by myself, no choice got to share with him!



LAtely really to broke that i have to dig out my Piggy bank! too much till he got to help me count the $$$$ ! happy ! got $300 ~~~~~~ got some cash le ! damn broken! !!!!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment