Big Photo

Big Photo

Thursday 8 April 2010

Drunk Me[i think] + Very Fulling Day

Today, went out with my colleagues...

Had fish and co for our brunch ! b4 meeting them... they acutally detour to LOT 1 to help me collect a book ahaha![ok! while typing... my iPhone dropped on the floor!] * Heart Pain *

Is actually S.H.E book. Is like their diary ba i think... haven really read it yet... just flip through!

Thank You My Friends! Gazel and Cheryl! heehee!

The Food @ Fish and Co is not as good as last time... the food are oily... i ordered bake salmon... but the salon presented to me seen to be PAN FRIED! oily and very NI![Ger Lat]

It acutally cos us 130! damn EX! 3 main... 1 side... 2 drinks! i mean... is ex for CAFE and yes is for 4 pax ... but still... i think i better CUT down on high class food! else going to be very broken! hahah!


We walked from PS to TAKA... planning to buy my wallet... which i eye on long ago... but think is fated... after going down SO many times... i still dun manange to get it ... i probably will tell myself not to buy!

After that, We went Timbre @ Old SChool... Had a bottle of Red Wine and a half half Pizza! was actually quite full... but i still 1 2 order the pizza cos is Le Le 1st time there... Was there from 7pm to 1030pm... Heart To Heart Talk! i Love such session! more more pls ! haha!

Luckily us... today is a cooling and windy day... no raining too! But was a little too ex! heehee! 90+ for 2 pax!

Today... is a high class day! all the MEAL seem EX! haha!

After that , Le Le's Baby came to pick us up! heehee! he sent me home too! but dun know is it he drove too fast or i ate too much... when i rich home.. i almost cant walk properly and want to puke out! hahah! i really use my full enery to make my self home... open door and etc... and when i reached my room! i lied on the floor and FAINTED! haha! i mean sleep!

i was planning to bath and have a good long night rest! hahaha! i woke up @ 2am to bath! heehee!!!!! while waiting for my hair to dry... i created this entry! hahaha!


===================================================================
some times... to have some more to chase after you[woo] is something that i envy others...
to receive small gifts and also the effort the person put in to chase u... [e.g send u to work or home... buy some small snacks and etc...

i nv had some 1 woo me... even my bf also nv... i believe is my outter appearance... although hurting to know the facts... but nvm is ok... i believe i have accepted the fate long ago... cos if this person is after me becos of look... he will not love me when i am old... waha! [wat a "GOOD"excuse to make me feel better]

just envy some times... cos even my own bf also nv chase after me... just that it feel like i "OFFER MYSELF" to him... and dun know how come... we are together... and for 6 yrs.. although already 6yrs... but i feel that... is some thing that is not he fight for it... he will not treasure much... wahaha! if he acutally try hard to chase after me... it will be something that he treasure more ? WAHA!

I Wonder....

No comments:

Post a Comment