Big Photo

Big Photo

Sunday 11 April 2010

My Whole Off Day!


Today... i planning to leave this website open... key in anything as and when i like it! hha! wonder how will be it @ the end of the day!

woke @ 11+ 早起的鸟儿有虫吃!古人说的话,好贴切!我虽然没有吃虫, 但我今天的时间比较长!嘻嘻!

能写华语真好!可以练习我的汉语拼音! ~*开心*~

left my i phone @ work place... very handicapped cos usually i will take pic using the iphone... now... cannot le! going to take what i am doing today and etc! heheh! i think i going to charge my sony camera~! haha! ~*AFK~*

wahaha! the camera is low batt! sad case! i shall wait for a while... then start doing my stuff for today... hehehe! but i cant upload immediately the pic to twitter! pisssed! haha!


just tried to BT my Lollipop phone to my iMAC! it works! i uploaded a pic on twitter! ahaha! although handicapped...[without iphone] at least it still works! ahaha!

i had this last night with Mr Lee... he said the standard dropped... to me... i purely too pissed off ... just 1 2 eat it ! haha! practically too pisssed off... [refer to previous entry why i so pissed off]

going to have my meal sooon...BUT mum came out of the room... ask me to help her do things! some time i think ... is she ok... scold me like F yesterday... now talk to me... MAD AH!

haha! she ask me to help her print some documents! Trying out the printing from iMAC! seriously i think iMAC is really smart... *or is it i too stupid* hahah! the printer... i did not install anything... only connect the USB! and can print le! so aamazing!!!!!!!! i like it !

now got to help her send email... think is also time for me to read my email... always relay on i phone...! haha!

going to eat le!

~*AFK 1308*~


==1336==


my lunch! cooked by my mum! asam stingray with nuggets! haha! weird right! actually i am sick now... heaty ba... and some flu... she still give me hot stuff! outstanding! but i dun blame her... cos she dun know that i am sick! haha!

going to have my nice tea !


oh ya.. also watching some video from xin.msn! like last time mobtv! but is free! and not all show also... hehehe!!!!!!!!!

~*AFK*~


i went out @ 4pm to buy food! goodness! i am so motivated to go buy food... i nv see myself so motivated to exercise b4! KNS me! hahaha!


@ 1627 i am back home with my 战利品!


20 pieces of nuggets and mac flurry! haha! due to weather too bot and also my mum put nuggets in her asam fish! hahaha!

~*AFK*~

1806

is really nice to stay home man... although is nicce to go out and chill with friends! haha!
i watch lots of show such as 康熙来了。。。 我爱黑色棒棒糖。。。艺点心意[i think so] actually not a lot la... but like spent my whole day le ? wahaha!

now i going to read my TW book! haha! and listen to my S.H.E new album!
btw... why so many ppl swim today! pissed off! later i wish to cycle!

~*AFK*~

1907

mum came back... my peaceful afternoon was a little disturb... she start to watch tv... and also talking... maybe cos i still a little pissed off by what she did and say yesterday... i put on ear pieces[new purchase] and listen to my songs...


just now was reading my TW book! i think i really not good @ studying... i dosed off... wahaha! or is it cos the book that it introduce cant attract my attention..

is already 7pm... my off day going to end very soon!!! so scary ! heehee!!!!!


1937...

k... forgot to say... i know another couple going to get marry soon... the hubby to be bought her a 0.76 carat diamond ring... **envy** and planning to ROM on 10.10.10
i have to buy for myself... only 0.23 only

this couple is really fast ! heheee ! i think less then 2 yrs ba... i feel that ... some time u really need the 冲动 to get marry...

i think i have pass that stage...

this yr really a lot of colleagues getting marry!!! wat happened? wahaha! get marry is some thing trendy is it ? hahaha!

~*AFK*~
2139

ok ... i dun wan to type le... hahaha... see if i can go n exe now !!! heehee! whaha!!!!
feel so lazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment