Big Photo

Big Photo

Thursday 1 April 2010

Mum + Colleague

lately... mum seem to be in a weird emotion...

easily pissed off... keep on angry... and get work up easily... for a very small thing... she keep insist on her on way... what ever she says or do are all correct...

it really make me pissed off and always make me start my day badly !

hope all this rubbish will stop ASAP!!!!

DOES SHE THINKS that her lousy attitude and whinning that how poor thing she is will make us talk to her more ??

she keep thinking we treat her bad... only think of how bad we treated her...

why is she making herself feel so lousy by thinking of all the bad and not on the GOODS!!!


enough of her!




Today, my colleague came to shop and look for me..! pass me a belated birthday present and also her RED BOMB! AHHAHA!!!!

she bought me chocolate from ROYCE! serious nv heard this brand b4... but can feel that is a high class or ex brand of chocolate! hehehe!

she designed for her own card! haha! the doll on the card really look like her hubby to be! aha!

i wish her all the best ! hehehe! happy marriage for her ! more babies! hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment