Big Photo

Big Photo

Saturday 10 April 2010

KNN! PISSED OFF! left my phone @ shop!

Just got home from work!

really pisssed off by my mum attitude and PATTERN!

i work @ cuppage... when she pick me @ work... while we are still @ PS... i asked her can go back for me to collect my phone... she refuse and some more she is going to u turn! and go towards somerset MRT there... ASSHOLE LOR!

worst is she say ask dad to send me back when we pick dad up from his work where he work @ one north area! i was so pissed off by her FRIENDLY! i call my colleagues for help... but the 1 that live near me LEFT!

AS USUAL, my mum nagged!!!!! on going n on going...

when picked dad up, OTW home... i sms my manager... he is still @ shop... so i asked my dad whether can he send me back to shop... he said ok... but mum actually start to scold me... say how ex the petrol is... wasting of time... say how long she wait for me... take additional effort to me pick me from work n etc... how tired she is n etc... say i will book a cab and go down n etc...
did she think b4 she speak? possible to go back @ so late ? my boss will no longer be @ shop le !

seriously... i am really pissed inside my heart... but i trying hard not to be angry...
i know she is tired and etc... that is why i nv wake her up from her sleep... i took a cab to work ... nv go n bother her or wake her up from her sleep....... why is she still complaining n etc....

dun she think that is more saving that she u turn back just now!!!!!!!!!

pissed off ! she even say i attitude bad n etc... i did not even raise my voice! i am very sure abt it !

No comments:

Post a Comment