Big Photo

Big Photo

Wednesday 28 April 2010

[Off Day]Shop Meeting + Sinseh + SteamBoat

A Little tiring week for me ...

Completed my off on wed... which means i need to work for thurs, fri, sat and sun. All busy day... and my off day today... i woke up early to go for shop meeting! the shop meeting is actually inform us that ... lower our comm... sad!

After meeting... had long john silver with mr Lee... [yummy]


After the yummy breakfast... when to see sin seh... twisted my leg last wed @ malaysia... i tot nothing serious... but it actually hurts! especially when i walk a lot ...
the sin seh that treated my leg... think that i am fat n will not feel pain! keep hitting my leg HARD! end up my ankle did not really feel much better after that ... TMD... wasted my $20!

Shopped @ old people's park complex for shampoo and etc! heehee !
[did not buy any KOI! *~sad~*

When to seng song @ west coast to buy ingredient for steamboat! MR lee's friend[ivan] and his wife to be will be coming over to have dinner @ my house.... cos parent not @ home ! hehe!
Shopped a lot... also bought some tibits for shop/treat the temp staff... think they work hard for us too ... hehehe!
OH! forgot to mention! i manage to buy the wallet that i eyed on VERY long ago! finally got the colour i wan! [OG People Park]
This wallet got lots of compartment! i LOVE it ! it cos $199! paid by Mr LEE! heehee! thanks !




This is the soup that Mr lee Modified for our steamboat @ night!
the soup is really tasty! we purchased the chicken soup... added radish.. old cucumber...
yummy!

the food for the night !

we have "3" type of soup for the night! haha!
1st soup... we had chicken soup
2nd soup ...prawn soup [ cos we added prawn... the soup got prawn taste]
3rd soup ... mushroom soup [ added all the mushroom that we had]

wahahaha! told ivan that, where can find such good lobang... 3 soup base le... i am going to charge him for the "entrance fee" to my house! hhaha![joking 1!]

We almost finished all the food... awahaha! glad that we did not buy too much! heehee!

Every 1 sat @ the sofa to watch tv... after the steamboat ! hehehe!

I tot will a happy day with happy ending... but mr lee ended my day upset...
he knew that my parent is not in singapore ... he actually did not plan to stay over @ my place !
i HUH loudly and asked him " u not staying over?" he actually replied that he did not have his working stuff with him! and he have bought instant noodle for his home...

i am seriously pissed! cos we went back to his house in the afternoon to unload the daily product that he bought... he did not even bother to bring his stuff out...

He start giving lame excuses ... he planning to stay over on fri night[he off on sat] ... maybe he drive the car home and come back... ask me go out for drinks[with his friends]... then drive the car out... then he will come back home with me ... WTF! Rubbish!

NOW i think he is probably SLEPT NOW ! even knowing i am so pissed off... !
KNN

Sign OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment